SIET Study Loans
Loans are granted to deserving students taking up full-time diploma courses or to working adults taking up part-time Diploma or Degree programmes.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Indian and others of South Asian origin (Sri Lankan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal) who (and family members) are contributing towards SINDA.
- Total household income divided by number of members in the family is $1000 or less.
- Show proof of having applied for other financial assistance before applying to SIET.
- Provide 2 sureties with annual income of minimum $24000; ($2,000/month)
Quantum & Repayment
- Diploma Courses – Up to $5,000 per academic year repayable in interest-free monthly instalments. Maximum $10,000.
- Degree Courses – Up to $8,000 per academic year repayable in interest-free monthly instalments. Maximum $20,000.
- Estimated monthly instalments will be based on student’s financial circumstances.
All applicants are required to attend a panel interview. Decision of the panel shall be final.
University Undergraduate Loans
Loans are available to full time needy and deserving students studying in NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT & SUTD,, who are already receiving financial assistance from their respective institutions or SIET and need further financial assistance for additional programmes connected with their course of study.
Quantum & Repayment:
- A one-time loan of maximum $2000, repayable in interest-free monthly instalments upon graduation.
- Estimated monthly instalments and repayment period will be determined based on student’s financial circumstances.
For more information on this scheme, please contact Ms Parul Sena at 62962855 or via email at email@example.com.
All applicants are required to attend a panel interview. Decision of the panel will be final.